1. Relieves Pain & Headache: Cannabis oil contains natural compounds that include the THC as well. This acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Topical application of cannabis oil gently around the temples can help in providing relief from a headache. Also, applying cannabis oil can help relax the muscles, providing relief from muscle pain and thus reducing swelling as well.
2. Relieves Stress: The compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) found in cannabis oil helps in providing a relaxing effect. Whenever you are stressed, just take few drops of cannabis oil, apply it on around your temples. This induces a sense of calmness and helps reduce stress.
3. Good For The Heart: Cannabis oil is also known for its rich antioxidant properties. Consuming cannabis oil helps in getting rid of the excess cholesterol from the body. This in turn helps to keep your heart healthy.
4. Enhances Appetite: The CBD and THC compounds contained in the cannabis oil are the two important ingredients that help to enhance hunger and appetite. One needs to consume just a few drop of it. Meanwhile, cannabis oil can also stimulate your digestive system and help people who want to gain weight.
5. Enhances Sleep: If you are finding it difficult to get a good sleep or you have been suffering from insomnia, then cannabis oil can be helpful. Topical application of cannabis oil around your forehead and temples can help in providing a relaxing effect to the muscles and induce sleep.
6. Good For The Skin: Topical application of cannabis oil is good for the skin. The cannabinoids contained in the oil can help promote the production of lipids and thus help to fight acne and other chronic skin conditions like psoriasis. It also contains natural antioxidants that help to fight damage of cells caused by free radicals.
7. Prevents Cancer: Several studies conducted on animals have found that the compounds contained in cannabis help in preventing the new blood vessels from becoming tumours and also reduces the risk of cancerous cells from spreading.
8. Reduces Glaucoma: The CBD is known for its rich antioxidant properties. This major form of cannabinoids effectively lower the intraocular pressure (IOP) and have neuroprotective actions. Hence, it can be used for treating glaucoma and also macular degeneration that one develops as he/she starts ageing.
9. Helps Treat Asthma: Cannabis oil has been used since ancient times to treat respiratory ailments. Cannabis oil is known for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic effects. Due to all these factors, cannabis oil has been found to be helpful in dilating the bronchial tubes, allowing more oxygen to flow. This in turn helps in providing relief for those suffering from asthma.
10. A Cure For Neurodegenerative Disorders: Several studies have shown that cannabis oil has been found to be helpful in terms of curing neurodegenerative disorders like multiple sclerosis as well as epilepsy. Studies have found that the cannabidiol (CBD) content in cannabis oil can help prevent seizures and help in the treatment of epilepsy.